TERMS OF SERVICE
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Before placing an order you have an option to register an account with us. It is your responsibility to provide accurate and correct information. You are responsible for protecting your own username and password which should be given to nobody without your consent. We will regard any login by your username as a login attempt by you. We reserve the right to terminate any account of any existing user and refuse the registration of any new user.
Returns or exchanges are generally handled on a case-by-case basis. We will accept a return or exchange request if:
- Item(s) in your order was incorrect or out of stock
- Item(s) in your order was damaged upon delivery
It is your responsibility to examine the goods immediately upon delivery for any damages or inaccuracies in the order. We must be notified immediately otherwise we have the right to refuse your claim. It may take up to 4 weeks to credit back to you any return claim(s).
We will not be liable for any failure to meet our obligations set by beyond reasonable control, such as riot, war, strike or any Act of “God” (eg: Tsunami, Typhoon). Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
For any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org